Micro-SaaS with $13,300 ARR and 140 paying customers.
The target audience is companies which create content through tools like Notion, Coda, ClickUp, Evernote.
B2B SaaS for digital document analytics. Like Google Analytics, but for digital docs.
As of October 2023:
✅ 600 MAU
✅ $1.1K MRR
✅ 140 paying customers
We're charging a monthly/yearly recurring fee across three tiers:
- Pro - $12/mo ($10/mo if yearly) - 37% of MRR (added in June 2022)
- Team - $36/mo (30/mo if yearly) - 20% of MRR (added in July 2023)
- Business - $108/mo ($90/mo if yearly) - 0% (added in Nov 2023, as part of the “decoy” pricing initiative)
Deprecated plans with active subscriptions:
- Basic - $6/mo ($5/mo if yearly) - 32% of MRR (deprecated in Aug 2023)
- Creators - $3.99/mo ($14.99/every 6 mo) - 11% of MRR (deprecated in June 2022)
How it works: A tracking widget embedded on the page collects analytics, which are displayed to users on a real-time app dashboard.
This year, we increased our prices and started targeting a higher-paying B2B segment (also a team plan), consequently increasing the ARPU and causing churn in the low-paying segment.
Our acquisition channels are Google Search ranking and a viral watermark. This tool earned the #2 Product of the Day title on Product Hunt on September 12th, 2023.
✅ $13,300 in ARR
✅ 140 customers
✅ Business model: SaaS