Competitor SaaS Analysis Tool

Micro-SaaS
Discover revenue and traffic of any SaaS website
Published on
December 26, 2023
Main Metrics
$2,534
ARR
30
Customers
2023
Launched

$50,000

Asking Price
Already Sold

Overview

A market research tool with $2,534 in Annual Revenue so far. Launched in September of 2023. The target audience are entrepreneurs and investors who are seeking to find lucrative business opportunities. We help entrepreneurs and investors get a better understanding of what the behind-the-scenes financials can look like for different online businesses. They submit a URL and based on our algorithmic formulas we then provide them with estimates on how much monthly revenue and profit this particular business made last month, as well as some other metrics. This feature currently only works for SaaS and AI businesses. After having used e-commerce market research tools in the past to discover how much sales other competitors were doing with the aim of finding products with ‘potential’ to sell, I noticed there was a market gap for such a web analysis tool for other business models. Hence my project was born. It initially launched as a newsletter for the first month of September, sharing the metrics of 4 interesting online businesses per week. Then in late September, the paid access to the database and web analysis engine was introduced. Here are the exact financial and growth metrics so far: <ul id=""><li id="">September (from 27th): $69</li><li id="">October: $228</li><li id="">November: $1,008</li><li id="">December: $1,229</li></ul>About 40% of the customers came from our organic newsletter. The other 60% came from paid advertising. Paid users get access to two things:<br> <ol start="" id=""><li id="">Web Analysis Tool – where they get to share a URL for SaaS/AI businesses and we get back to them with the estimates on how much monthly revenue and profit they company generated last month based on our formulas. </li><li id="">Database – there are 200+ online businesses (10 different business models) with more in depth metrics in addition to the monthly revenue and profit like, annual revenue, profit margin, revenue per users, website visitors, main traffic channel etc. </li></ol>Assets that come with the sale: <ul id=""><li id="">Algorithm/formulas developed and used (even ones being developed for 5 different business models including Newsletter and Job Boards).</li><li id="">Newsletter with 1,300+ subscribers (Open rate: 54% | Click through rate: 15%).</li></ul>*The Newsletter never sold any other sponsorships nor affiliate products. It’s been used solely as a funnel to introduce, warm up and convert leads to my product. ‍ <br>✅ $2,534 in Annual Revenue<br>✅ 30 customers<br>✅ Business model: Lifetime deals<br>✅ Built with Airtable, Softr, Beehiiv<br>

$2,534

Annual Revenue

30

Number of Customers

Expenses

$1,378 for Ads, $40 for Domain.

Business Model

Lifetime deals, $99.

Growth Opportunity

Viral short-form content, JV's with influencers, Fully develop web analysis engine (sell API access), SEO, Product Hunt launch, Leverage own personal brand (if you have one).

Target Audience

Entrepreneurs and Investors.

Asking Price Reasoning

Based on the revenue generated in the last 3 months, the brand and all of its assets.

Reason for Selling

Focusing on another vehicle.

30 days free support from seller

Competitors

SimilarWeb.com, GetLatka.com.

Traffic Metrics

Revenue Metrics

How it works

Main Metrics
$2,534
ARR
30
Customers
2023
Launched

$6,500

Asking Price
Already Sold